WHY DO I NEED A TOUCH UP?
Once pigment from the procedure begins to noticeably fade, you'll need to go back to your practitioner for a touch-up application. Touch-ups can be necessary after 28-42 days and every six months or every year, depending on your skin type and preferred look. It all depends on how well your skin absorbs the ink, and/or fades.
I HAVE A PREVIOUS TATTOO. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Please send us a clear photo of your eyebrows. Afterthat we assess whether we can do a microshading correction treatment for you.
Your old tattoo/microblading must be very faded in order to be corrected. We normally do not touchup other artists' work so you need to book a new full treatment.
WHO IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MICROBLADING?
-Affected by Aids, HIV or Hepatitis.
-Pregnant or breast feeding.
-All clients must be 18 or older.
-Previously tattooed and the tattoo is still too dark.
-Must be off Accutane for 1 year.
-History of keloid scaring.
-Radiotherapy or Chemotherapy at any time within the last 6 months.
-Major heart conditions or high blood pressure.
-If you are allergic to tattoo ink.
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE MICROBLADING?
• NO alcohol/drug 24 hours before.
• NO face tanning.
• Botox should be done one month before or one month after.
• NO surgery and cosmetic injection 2 weeks prior.
• DO NOT take fish oil 7 days prior.
• DO NOT use retinol one month prior.
• If you are allergic to inc, pigment, erc., or you have too sensitive skin, we book a free patch test for you few days before your appointment.